Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Concert/Miscellaneous H!P Loot

I took this in my hotel room right after the concert. Concert t-shirt sets, UFA pics, unofficial pics, DVD Mag Vol. 12, Yossie's graduation memorial DVD, Hello! Yossie PB, the Yossie cellphone strap, the Sexy 8 Beat sports towel, the Yossie towel, Yossie fans, white glow sticks, the bracelet and pendant set and finally, one of the streamers that was shot over the crowd during the graduation concert.

Same stuff, better view. Taken at home.
Then here's ALL the H!P crap I acquired in Japan... one way or another. LOL.

4 comments:

Aqua ~アクア~ said...

God your so lucky.. i only went in for one thing and that was the white t-shirt and i got nothing... i actually left the concert with nothing... i was so depressed....

I wish i had gone with better fans then they wouldn't have been so moany and i would have at least got a glow stick ;_;

Thats an amazing amount of stuff *jealous*

hide-chan said...

aqua, next time, just go with us lol


Twin, nothing is better than Yossie in bed, even it's just Her goods XD

Kimuuu said...

wahahahaha!

Aqua ~アクア~ said...

gah i wish i had... but next time i won't get all the pretties from this concert... i'm searching all the actuion places i can understand just incase one pops up... but def next time i'm fighting for my Yossie Loot.. without people holding me back XD