Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Last DAY before I fly off!

FRIDAY... JAPANLAND!

Today is the day for final preparations. Wheeeee! I'm so anxious and excited I feel like I'm gonna puke. XD j/k

Had to go to the bank this morning to cash my tax refund check so that I had some extra cash for the trip. Earlier, I had just read that there have been more items added to the concert goods page for this Sunday. Of the new items, I'm getting these:


This morning, I was telling Hide how I was gonna take out money from my food allowance to cover the expenses for the new t-shirt sets. You know you're Yossie'd when you'd rather go hungry/eat cheap ramen than miss out on more Yossie merchandise. LOL! It's all good, though. No one's going to be starving in Japan. XD

3 comments:

hide-chan said...

Ahahaha no one's gonna be starving in Japanland indeed. If don't have enough to money to buy food, I'll feed you with "me" shy1


wahaha



*delete*

Kimuuu said...

ZOMGAH!

*delete* x9000!!!!!!!111111

Kimuuu said...

Not only, but also

*susbend* x9000!!!!!!!!!!111111111

:miki: