Thursday, May 10, 2007

First and LAST Post from JAPANLAND!

LOL Yeah, so I never got around to accessing a PC during the trip. But now I'm at Narita Airport. My flight doesn't leave til 5 PM and it's 1:10 PM now, SO I have time to kill. Heheheh. I figure I should have at least one post here from Japan.

So the trip in a nutshell:

JAPAN! PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE! PARTY PARTY PARTY!

Teh concert! Yossie is BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I can't stress that enough. It sucks that the first time I get to see Her perform with Morning Musume will be the LAST time. :*( It was great though. You'll have to wait til I get back home for a DETAILED concert report. Gahhh. I just must say, it was neat seeing both the afternoon show and the graduation concert. Little differences here and there. Both shows had some nice Yomiki moments. Bwahahahaha! Lemme just say that Miki totally groped Yossie's ass with BOTH hands... at BOTH shows. XD Loved it!

Okai... gtg check some other crap before my time runs out.

Oh yeah.... I was watching the news here and what's this crazy shit about Nono??? Wedding? Pregancy?! WTF?! I sure do have a lot of catching up to do when I get back home.

See yuu stateside!

No comments: