Thursday, April 26, 2007

*sigh*

Just got word from erilaz about our seats for the graduation. Door 237, second floor, eighth row. Yeah. That's not even on that diagram I posted before. Here's another one:

Pros and Cons of Sunday's Seating Situation:

CON:
-B1 is in the WOTA pit. I run a high risk of having to beat down the screaming and hyper WOTAS directly around me.

-Not only but also, I know the Japanese aren't that tall anyway, but I'm really SHORT. I might have trouble seeing. :( (Yeah, I know they have those jumbotrons, but I'm gonna be focused on TEH PIMPWOLF Herself... in the flesh... *drool*

-I'm in the freaking EIGHTH ROW on the SECOND FLOOR for Yossie's graduation!!!

-My grad ticket was a FC ticket? WTF? I thought all FC tickets would be in the pit. guess not.

-Maybe I should've just asked Commie to buy my grad ticket for me. Oh well, I didn't know FC seats could be THAT bad.

PRO:
-I'm seeing the damn concert twice. Haha!

-By seeing the show from the floor and then the balcony, I should have an interesting time with the completely new view. I'm SO bringing binoculars. LOL

-One of my seats is in the pit!!!! That's probably gonna be the closest I'll EVER be to Yossie.

-The chances of this are slim to none, but maybe the cameras might get a shot of me in the balcony. XD I'll be checking to see if I can find my seating area on the concert DVD. Wahaha

-At least I know my seat location for the grad concert now, as opposed to on concert day. I'm curious to see what kinds of seats they have left when Hide and I check out the H!P Stores.

-I think the view from the top would be reaaaaaaaaaaaaally fascinating. I'll at least have a clear view of the center stage.

-I might be less likely to get caught snapping a camphone pic from the balcony... :fear: I'm kidding. I'd be too chicken to try.

Alright... enough blabbering from me. I should go to bed.

Oyossieminasai.

Edit:
Why the hell aren't my emoticons not animated anymore?! Gyahhh!

2 comments:

hide-chan said...

awwwwww B2, that sucks GYAH!!

Well, at least you still got the afternoon concert to see Her upclose.

Chances are that you might got a better view since the wota pit will be gull of .... jumping wota XD

I'm no taller than average Japanese. My guess is I have to jump as well, in order to see Her better, not bcuz of the excitement :miki:


And being completely NOT excited about the trip is my job, so you'd better boost up your animated self soon or the whole trip will be really dull wahaha

Kimuuu said...

WaT?!! Oh, you WILL be excited for this trip. Wahahaha